The quickest and most efficient way to have your personal belongings or commercial goods relocated is to use our specialised man and van in Blackrod. It makes sense to choose us for the job because of two simple reasons:
- We have the expertise and capacity to do the job right;
- We will offer the best possible service price;
Private and business customers based in BL6 area will be glad to know we cover a wide range of general and specific van removal requirements ranging from basic house removal jobs to comprehensive office relocations as well as:
- Relocation of single items and high value belongings like music instruments, artwork, antiques;
- Student relocations, partial property removals;
- Fixed schedule pickup & delivery for personal and commercial purposes;
- Pickup and delivery of internet order items and store purchases;
- Business 2 business & business 2 customer deliveries;
- All other small to medium scale van removal jobs;
A reliable and fully licensed moving team
In addition, we are also licensed to provide specialised furniture delivery options and domestic and commercial rubbish removals.
We understand that keeping items in our care clear of damage or loss is absolutely essential. Because of this we have taken the time and effort to find the right people for the job – and so far they haven’t put a foot wrong.
- We work with specially trained and qualified removal teams;
- Our movers are also professional cargo drivers of sufficient experience;
Our man and van Blackrod is a thorough service that covers the entire spectrum of general and specific requirements which usually go hand in hand with property removals, these include:
- Planning and scheduling;
- Prep work like packing, labelling, securing of items;
- Loading/unloading of goods in the correct order;
- Any additional tasks which may accompany the project;
We will make sure customer belongings are delivered intact and on time – the company operates a fleet of specialised removal vehicles of various sizes and load capacity. All vans are clean, well maintained and undergo regular technical and safety inspections.
Cost wise, our man with van in Blackrod is just what your budget needs – a moderately priced service that delivers genuine value for money in all cases. We provide all customers with individualised quotes and flexible pricing, neither of which contain any hidden fees.
We provide helpful and attentive 24/7 customer care service where people can also receive removal tips and advice. We are available for booking seven days a week under flexible hours.
The oldest school in the town of Blackrod BL6 was opened in 1586 by John Holmes – Blackrod Grammar School, which goes by the name of Rivington and Blackrod High School today. At the present moment the town is connected to Central Manchester via the Blackrod railway station, which was originally opened in 1841.
Historically Blackrod was one of Greater Manchester’s local coal mining centres. Nowadays, the area is part of the Metropolitan Borough of Bolton. In its heyday, the local coal mining industry employed a large amount of local people in both underground and surface work. The area’s name has Old English origins and roughly translates to ‘dark clearing’. The settlement was first mentioned in the early eleven hundreds, its name changed spelling a number of times. There is also a theory that the area’s name actually refers to Holly Rood, Cross of Christ. Archaeological finds have indicated that the Romans had built a large fort and army station at the site of modern day Blackrod.