Good quality van removal and delivery services don’t have to cost a small fortune. This is especially true for our efficient and affordable man and van Hindley. We aim to provide domestic and commercial customers in WN2 with a straightforward, no-fuss man and van service which covers a variety of requirements without steep costs.
Being a professional service provider, we know that people have various removal and delivery needs, some more basic others more elaborate, because of this we aim to encompass a wider spectrum of requirements including but not limited to:
- Domestic and commercial property removals;
- Student relocations and partial property removals;
- Relocation of single items and high value possessions;
- Fixed schedule pickup & delivery for private and business purposes;
- Commercial goods deliveries, including business 2 business/business 2 customer;
- Specialised furniture collection and delivery (new purchase & existing);
- Delivery of online order items and store purchases;
All services can be customised to better suit specific customer needs and requirements. In addition, we also provide licensed rubbish removals for domestic and commercial properties.
Risk free man and van removal services in Hindley
Our man and van Hindley will not put customer belongings at risk of damage or misplacement as we take extra care when it comes to safe handling and no-damage transit. Our removal teams are made up of specially trained and qualified movers who are able to deal effectively with all aspects of the process including packing, securing, labelling and loading/unloading of items.
If customers prefer to do their own packing, we can deliver a full kit of industry grade packing and wrapping supplies at a very reasonable price.
Transportation of goods from A to B will be done in clean, well maintained removal vehicles of the appropriate size.
Because we want to provide homes and businesses with optimal cost efficiency, we supply:
- Individually prepared service quotes reflecting the actual specs of the job;
- Customised pricing able to meet specific budget requirements;
If needed, we can also come out for viewings and onsite quotations.
|· Suitable for single item and specialised delivery jobs
· Available by the hour
· Self-load options
· Prices start from £20 per hour
|· Suitable for mid and large scale relocations, including full property removals
· Available by the hour, per half a day and full day
· Accompanied by 1 to 3 licensed movers
· Prices start from £40 per hour
Since we want to make our services even more convenient and efficient for people, we:
- Maintain round the clock customer care service via phone and email;
- Provide free, professional removals advice and tips;
- Offer flexible booking hours during all days of the week;
- Accept different payment options including bank transfers and invoicing;
Hindley is part of the Greater Manchester borough of Wigan. The suburb’s name originates from Old English. First recorded in the early twelve hundreds, the town’s name changed spelling a number of times during the centuries as evident by local historic charters. Before the Norman Conquest, Hindley was part of the royal manor of Newton. From the middle ages, up to the eighteenth century, the land in Hindley was a combination of pastures, farmlands and woods and different lords governed and harvested their produce and resources. Hindley’s first industry was coal mining, in fact the first coal mine in the area began operating in the in the fifteen hundreds. During the industrial revolution and the eighteen hundreds, the coal mines were very profitable enterprises, but they were exhausted by the start of the twentieth century and many of them began closing down.