Our main company philosophy is that there is no margin for errors when it comes to domestic and commercial relocations in the area of Saddleworth. So, if you are looking to go through a prompt, smoothly and eventless move, don’t wait a moment longer to call us because we can make it happen.
Most reliable local movers
Our man and van services are beyond any doubt the most well-drafted, safe and efficient way to move your belongings from, to or across Saddleworth, OL3. We dare make this statement as:
- We have been in the moving business for a number of years and we know the industry like the back of our hands.
- We maintain an immense armada of fully fitted vehicles that includes moving vans, lutons, mid-sized trucks and trailer trucks.
- We have a team of highly capable and trained removal technicians whom we have equipped with the latest moving instruments.
- We have all the necessary permits and qualifications to handle any type of relocations including heavy duty removals.
Get a man with a van to help you with heavy item moving in Saddleworth
Speaking of heavy duty removals, know that we are the only man and van contractors in the area that have the necessary tools to fully carry out such projects. Heavy duty removals are relocations that involve the moving of:
- Extremely heavy and bulky items
- Construction machinery and materials
- Production and office equipment
- Transportation vehicles including boats
Keep calm if you are facing a time sensitive move in Saddleworth because our man and van specialists are punctual professionals who won’t hesitate to work round the clock if necessary. After all it is not by chance that to date we have never missed a deadline and more importantly that we have always managed to complete the jobs for which we have been hired with time to spare.
We operated in the civil parish of Saddleworth, OL4. The area lies in the easternmost parts of Greater Manchester and is part of the Metropolitan Borough of Oldham. The parish has a density rate of 828 people per square miles which makes it one of the least densely populated areas of the county. The total population of Saddleworth is approximately 25.000 people. The Saddleworth Viaduct is one of the area’s most prominent and well-known landmarks. The viaduct dates back to the mid-19th century and was built to facilitate the transportation of goods from and to the area. The Obelisk on Alderman’s Hill is another extremely popular local landmark.
You can learn more about us and our services if you explore our website in full or if you simply contact via telephone or e-mail. You can obtain our contact details from the contacts page of our company website.